Sunday, August 21, 2011

CSJMU BA PART II AND BSC PART I EXAM 2011 RESULT! CSJMU 2011 RESULT FOR BA PART II AND BSC PART I EXAM RESULT

CSJMU BA PART II AND BSC PART I EXAM 2011 RESULT!
CSJMU 2011 RESULT FOR BA PART II AND BSC PART I EXAM RESULT

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), Kanpur has announced BA Part II (Regular) and B.Sc. Part I (Regular) Examination Result 2011 . CSJM University BA II and B.Sc I Regular Exam Results announced on 20th August, 2011 . this result available in the online . Located in one of the biggest industrial metropolis of State of Uttar Pradesh Kanpur. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University stands as a hallmark of higher education. It is an educational community where students of various religions and cultural backgrounds study and work together in a congenial atmosphere. To know more information about the results, visit the University's official website : www.kanpuruniversity.org .

click here to get the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) BA Part II exam result 2011 .
click here to get the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) Bsc Part I exam result 2011 .

No comments:

Post a Comment