Sunday, August 7, 2011

HP UNIVERSITY BA AND B.SC I & II YEAR 2011 EXAM RESULT! HP UNIVERSITY BA I& II AND B.SC I & II YEAR EXAM RESULT 2011

HP UNIVERSITY BA AND B.SC I & II YEAR 2011 EXAM RESULT!
HP UNIVERSITY BA I& II AND B.SC I & II YEAR EXAM RESULT 2011

Himachal Pradesh (HP) University, Shimla has released B.A and B.Sc I and II year Exam Result 2011 . HP University BA and BSc Exam Result available online. The examination was held in the month of March 2011 . Himachal Pradesh University (Shimla) BA Part I Examination Result 2011 announced on 6th August, 2011 at 11:30 PM .BA I & II and B .Sc I & II exam result available in the Himachal Pradesh (HP) University official website www.hpuniv.nic.in .

The Himachal Pradesh University, a premier institution of teaching and research in the country, was established on 22 July 1970 by an Act of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. It is wholly financed by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. It enjoys the status of an ‘A’ class University according to the UGC grading system. The University is situated nearly 5 km away from the town, at Summer Hill, a quiet suburb of Shimla in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study.

click here to get HP University B.A.-II March 2011 Exam Results 2011

click here to get HP University B.Sc.-I March 2011 Exam Results 2011

click here to get HP University B.Sc.-II March 2011 Exam Results 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment